Be Part of a an Education Business that Empowers Every Child with One of the World’s Most Successful Maths Program.
Seriously Addictive Mathematics has a holistic program imparting a multitude of skills to educate young minds. More than just Rote learning, drill and practice, we focus on other skills such as Critical Thinking, Heuristics, Logical Reasoning, Metacognitive Understanding, Modelling Techniques and Situational Word Problems, amongst others.
The Franchise Opportunity at S.A.M is open to all individuals or companies who share a Genuine Passion for educating young minds. No doubt, as in any business, profit is important, but we at S.A.M humbly insist that this must not be the only goal for our Franchisees. We have painstakingly designed a comprehensive Quality program and a Full Suite of Support services for Franchisees to do what Franchisees must do best – deliver our program Passionately and Efficiently for the Benefit of your Students.
We are looking for Passionate people with a Genuine Love for Children, and a genuine Desire to Educate young minds. This is a business that may especially suit ex-teachers and educators, and/or qualified individuals who wish to take charge of their own destiny. Running your own Franchise business with S.A.M can be very Rewarding for Team Players who can also contribute to the Continuous Improvement of the program.
Our Franchise Program is available to all individuals worldwide. All enquiries are welcome, so long as you have the passion for educating children, and demonstrate commitment, sincerity and integrity.
Minimum requirements to be a SAM Franchisee
- Passionate about children and education
- Love for children, and share a genuine passion for educating young minds
- Degree holder in any discipline or professional qualification
- Excellent English skills, and have fair knowledge in Maths
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Full time dedication and commitment
- Able to invest minimum of P680,000 in order to start a SAM center or have a Tutorial Centre that does not offer Mathematics curriculum.